Designer - Licensed Accessories, Jewellery and Stationary
An established accessories supplier based in London is currently recruiting for a Designer with exceptional children's accessories and jewellery design experience to join their Head Office design team.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsible for creating and designing children's accessories ranges for high street retailers
- Compiling eye catching boards for presentation.
- Working closely with the in-house design and merchandising teams ensuring the designs are viable for production.
- Work closely with the sales team to attend design/development meetings with high street retail buyers
- Conduct trend forecasting
- Comp shops
- Trade shows
- International factory meetings when necessary.
- Must have previous branded or licensed design experience preferably working for a high street retailer or fashion brand.
- Excellent AI and Photoshop skills
- You must have strong research and trend awareness skills, demonstrating exceptional experience designing on-trend yet commercial designs.
- You will have excellent time management skills to deliver multiple deadlines in a demanding fast paced environment.
- You must be able to work independently but also be open to share and receive ideas and opinions from the Design team.