This is an exciting opportunity for a Jewellery / Accessories Designer looking for a new challenge within an exciting, fast growing company. The role involves designing fun, on-trend jewellery for licensed and high street products.
We are looking for those with proven experience working with branded or licensed products covering the following areas: fine jewellery, costume jewellery, hair accessories, and gifting.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Designing exciting, commercial jewellery and accessories for both ladies and children and other customers
- Continually coming up with new, fresh ideas and innovative concepts, with the brand handwriting in mind.
- Range building and creating visuals of how ranges will be displayed in-store
- Producing technical Specs for factories with a high level of detail
- Researching new and exciting ideas/concepts and producing clear mood boards
- Designing marketing material including web banners and point of sale, for customers and our own brands.
- Working closely with other members of the design team, merchandisers and sales and to ensure that all jobs are completed, and deadlines are met.
- Analysing and considering best and worst sellers, as well as upcoming trends, in order to always stay ahead of competitors.
- Comp shopping and travelling to identify trends and source new product for design inspiration.
- Always considering the Design Department budget and keeping business costs to a minimum.
- 2+ continuous years with branded or licensed design experience
- Previous experience designing both costume and sterling silver jewellery within a fashion brand or supplier.
- Technical jewellery knowledge and a good understanding of jewellery manufacture
- Excellent CAD skills and strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and ideally InDesign.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly Creative and trend-driven, with a strong commercial eye and versatile handwriting
- Careful attention to detail
- Strong research skills, demonstrating exceptional experience designing on-trend yet commercial designs.
- Enthusiastic and happy to take on new challenges, with the ability to problem-solve
- Adaptable, with the ability to work across multiple projects and different product areas
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
- Organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to balance a heavy workload and deliver multiple deadlines in a demanding fast paced environment.
- You must be able to work independently but also be open to share and receive ideas and opinions from the Design team.
Apply for Jewellery Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly