Junior Designer - Fashion Jewellery
My client is a very successful fashion jewellery retailer and they have an opportunity for a junior designer to join their team.
As a junior designer, you will be part of an innovative successful business that ethically sources high quality materials for their collections.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing and delivering tailored products and ranges which is customer focused
- Innovate and influence the commercial fashion market.
- Contribute to maximise revenue opportunities and the profitability of the business
- CAD Designs
- Liaise with supplying factories - discussing sampling requirements.
- Dealing with issues arising with sampling and designs.
- Trend forecasting.
- Sampling Chasing and Sending according to client's requests.
- Supporting in sample preparation for selection meetings.
- Assist in Range Planning.
- Develop a sold working relationship with clients and suppliers to achieve an effective working environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines.
- Experience in import / supply chain industry would be a big bonus!
- Time management skills in order to prioritise workload.
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisation skills are essential.
- PC word, excel - Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Confident Communicator.
- Team Player with polite and friendly disposition.
- 2 years experience of designing fashion jewellery
Apply for Junior Designer - Fashion Jewellery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly