I have a great opportunity to be the Assistant Manager for a fashion watch Boutique in Glasgow. This will be a 1 year Maternity cover so could be a brilliant opportunity for a supervisor to get move up in their career and gain the experience of Assistant Manager
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to motivate colleagues and raise morale
- Passion to develop colleagues with the ability to provide constructive and positive feedback and share knowledge in both product and customer interaction
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service, exceeding the expectations of customers in all interactions
- Driven to improve conversion and ensure the store and team meet KPIs
- Uses initiative to support the Store Manager in running the store and providing ideas for improvements
- Commercial acumen and business focus; financially aware with an understanding of what contributes to profit and strives to improve and set targets for achievement.
- Demonstrates leadership through coaching, development, ability to manage performance and strong motivational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the emphasis on building good working relationships.
- Commitment to their own development and development of their team.
- Self-aware and acknowledges personal areas for improvement and development.
- Strong organisational and planning skills; ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates initiative by generating ideas to meet targets and overcome obstacles and a personal drive to succeed.
- Flexibility to support team and company in working additional/different hours and at different locations as and when required
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure the till is reconciled on a daily basis.
- Experience working in the retail sector
- At least 2 years experience at a supervisor management level
- Great customer service
- Enthusiastic and passionate ability to oversee a team