Diamond Jewellery Customer Service Consultant
London based diamond jewellers Purely Diamonds are looking for a Customer Service Consultant to join their team in Farringdon, London. The role will involve spearheading our customer service support as well as liaising with our in-house workshop on a daily basis.
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm or 9.30pm to 6pm TBC
Start date: as soon as possible. Latest start date ideally Sept 1st.
Salary: Starting salary £27,000 increasing to £30,000 after 6-12 months
This is a varied and multi tasking role which requires flexibility and a ‘Can Do’ attitude, along with an articulate and warm telephone manner. You would be working as part of a small, friendly team in an open plan office and liaising with our onsite workshop throughout the day.
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone, email and Live Chat. You will be our main point of contact for our clients and we're looking for someone to provide an excellent level of customer support in keeping with a luxury jewellery brand.
- Guiding customers to make the right choice for them, taking the time to talk them through their options with a patient and friendly manner.
- Discussing the 4 C's with ease and giving professional recommendations on specification and the various designs we offer
- Liaising with our workshop throughout the day to check progress of orders and keeping customers updated
- Processing repairs, returns and exchanges; contacting the customer to confirm arrival, managing relevant payments and so on.
- Collecting/returning diamonds and gemstones to our suppliers in Hatton Garden
- Processing all items for hallmarking at the nearby London Assay office and ensuring collection on time to meet order deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in an e-commerce and/or manufacturing diamond jewellery company
- Good level of knowledge of diamonds and fine jewellery designs/settings
- Confident on the telephone and able to deal with any issues calmly and professionally
- Excellent level of English language in both verbal and written forms
- Experienced with using Microsoft office, Email systems, and order management systems.
- High attention to detail
- Friendly, positive and approachable with excellent telephone manner
- Responsible and reliable personality with good organisation skills
Please send your CV and cover letter via LinkedIn, or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!