Cpl are proud to partner with a well-established and highly respected Jewellery Business to recruit a Jeweller/Goldsmith. Our client has a successful reputation of retaining their staff for many years of service!
This role is based in Cork City Centre and the individual will work in a positive working environment with quality tools and equipment. You will deal with a range of jewellery products including high-end pieces.
Excellent remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ring sizing including the cutting, filing and sizing of platinum, 18ct, 9ct and silver rings
- Cleaning of jewellery to an exceptional standard using different grade of files, wet and dry emery paper and hand held polishing wheels
- Cleaning, repairing, altering and restoring second hand or damaged items
The successful candidate:
- Experience in jewellery repairs, cleaning, assembling and re-modelling with great attention to fine detail.
- Proven track record working with welding machines, using acid for pickling and cooling of soldered items
- Experience of handling diamonds and coloured gemstones
- Strong work ethic and high quality standards
- Will have strong pride in their work and a passion for delivering a quality service to both new and long-standing customers
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please Apply Below or phone +353 21 462 6125 for further information.