This international retailer are a leader within fashion accessories and jewellery. The business has grown greatly over the years, producing a number of exceptional brands. As the marketing manager you will be responsible for managing all marketing activity across multi-channels. This is a 360 marketing role, based on building strong relationships across all channels, offering both product and brand insight. You will be joining a fast paced working environment full of enthusiasm and motivation, being extremely passionate for quality and commercially driven which has led to great success.
Your key responsibilities will include;
• Ensuring budget control is in-line with the annual marketing budget.
• Coordinating all product launch activity, communicating launch details both internally and externally.
• Manage third party agencies to ensure clear brand message, as well as ensuring all marketing objectives are met.
• Developing the media plan, ensuring PR and media are fully informed and briefed on all planned marketing activity.
• Managing and development of the marketing assistant.
• Day to day management of the field visual merchandisers.
• Sound cross-functional and brand communication.
• Ensuring loyal customers are kept informed via marketing events, planning and hosting two UK events per year and targeted marketing on key products and new store openings.
• Develop and use of performance management tools.
• Day to Day management of all social media channels.
The business offers a basic salary of up to £50,000 dependant on level of experience. An exceptional bonus scheme, 31 days holiday and private healthcare. To discuss this opportunity in more detail, send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
£50,000 basic salary plus benefits