A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen, one of the most prestigious luxury brands in the world are seeking smart, entrepreneurial, charismatic and experienced Jewellery Specialists to join some of their most iconic shopping locations in London.
My client is seeking a Luxury Sales Associate with Jewellery experience of at least 2 years experience representing a prestigious brand, providing a luxury service, liaising with high net-worth clients.
If you are a fun, strong brand ambassador who is service led and goes further and beyond to meet your clients expectations, this may be the perfect role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to build up your business under the roof of one of the most famous fine jewellery brands in the world!
The Ideal Candidate:
- All you need is at least 2 years experience representing a Fine Jewellery/watches brand
- Have a strong understanding of the highest level of customer service
- Be passionate about Fine Jewellery with great knowledge
- Able to create and maintain strong relationships with VIP Clients
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Maintaining a Luxury customer service to clients
- Demonstrating strong CRM Skills in order to build an Elite Client Book
- Providing styling advice
- Working effectively to maximise sales in store
- Striving to meet individual KPI's and targets
- Our client are offering generous salaries up to £30,000
- Plus a competitive commission scheme as individual and pool
- Including other fantastic benefits
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + individual and pool commission
+44 207 566 8394