As Project Manager you will be working closely with the Operations team as it takes on an exciting trajectory of growth in UK, Europe and the USA. Initially supporting the Trade Sales Team, you will cultivate relationships with new and existing artisan producers relating to trade orders and develop logistics and operational strategies for the team. The role will require you to confidently define systems and processes to enhance workflow, including the efficient logging, confirmation and fulfilment of orders and commissions.
The successful candidate will be naturally analytical, highly organised and systems focused with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a project management, operations or procurement role with a deep appreciation for the unique needs and requirements of artisan producers in different craft disciplines including ceramics, jewellery, furniture, dining sets, glassware, home furnishings, lighting and artworks.
- Manage commissions and place purchase orders from confirmed order to delivery and installation.
- Be the go-to Trade contact for all artisan producers on live purchase orders and deadlines.
- Support the Trade Sales Team in contacting producers to gain clarity on lead times, capabilities, and commission capacity.
- Gather product information and specifications to support the Sales Team.
- Be a source of knowledge in lead time and capacity information for artisan producers and live orders. Report accurately to the sales team weekly and, where appropriate, advise producers on order priorities according to deadlines and revenue targets.
- Coordinate the logistics for trade-related orders, both in the UK and internationally.
- Manage the information and data input for the trade team on the inventory and financial management system, ensuring accuracy and the timely recognition of revenue at month’s end.
- Work closely with accounting partners on the weekly and monthly reconciliation of bank transfers to ensure the timely dispatch of orders and the recognition of revenue from clients and to producers and shippers.
- Work with the Head of Trade Sales to prepare commercial reports.
- Project Manager with a minimum 2 years industry experience in project management, operations or procurement within the interiors, homeware or creative industries.
- Detail orientated and passionate about bringing to market unique and beautifully designed artisan pieces.
- Highly organised, bringing a systematic and logical structure to your own work and that of the wider team.
- Excellent numeracy skills able to pull together quotes, keep a tight control of margins and record financial information accurately.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Well-spoken with highly proficient written and verbal communication skills.
c£25-28k + benefits