A unique opportunity has arisen for Sales Assistants to work for my client, a luxury crystals and interiors brand based in their stunning Showroom in Notting Hill.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Be a brand ambassador in your passion and enthusiasm for the brand.
- Deliver excellent customer relationship management (CRM).
- Give all customers the brands experience.
- Always provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Manage and reply to emails regarding customer enquiries, follow up sales leads and work within established guidelines.
- Manage the customer request list and contact customers in a timely manner.
- Assist the Showroom Manager and colleagues in the preparation and dispatch of online orders.
- Assist with company promotional activities, such as advertising and participate to the business development of the store.
- Demonstrate brand integrity to the customer through sound knowledge of the product, seek management guidance where there are gaps in product knowledge or further clarification is needed.
- Develop product knowledge and be aware of the location and type of product we have in the store.
- Undertake all training and refresher training to ensure competence and compliance in your job role.
- Take personal responsibility for continuously maintaining and improving a working knowledge of the POS system through regular revision of the training.
- Demonstrate a presence on the shop floor, have a positive and approachable manner and appearance towards the customers and colleagues on the floor; whilst working collaboratively as a team.
- Ensure effective communication with customer and colleagues.
- Support the manager and assistant manager in the day-to-day operations and running the store effectively and efficiently.
- Carry out daily tasks to maximize sales.
- Maintain standards in the store: visual standards, including merchandise presentation and housekeeping.
- Follow Company policies and up hold Company standards at all times. Proactively solve problems and use preventative and corrective measures to minimise problems that affect the stores service, efficiency and productivity.
- Follow procedures for opening store including cleaning, checking lights, checking shelves, replenishing stock and making sure the shop floor is ready for the opening.
- Maintain stock and display stock to exacting standards to maximise product presentation and brand integrity.
- Maintain storage areas and ensure stock is tidy and systematically organised.
- Adhere to cleaning rota and monitor cleanliness throughout the day to ensure excellent showroom presentation as well as meet Health and Safety standards.
- Follow procedures for closing the shop including, cleaning, restocking shelves, making up boxes, bringing the sign in etc.
- Process sales, exchanges efficiently, accurately and quickly in all payment methods.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained through all areas of the store and to communicate with the management team in case an accident happens.
- Ensure stationery is printed and stock levels are maintained e.g. printed cards.
- Be aware of what happens in the store day to day and what tasks need to be carried out.
- Ensure the stock is replenished after each sale.
- To assist the team in the day-to-day operations and running of all the Company's Social Media platforms effectively and efficiently.
- Follow the health and safety procedures at all times.
- Follow the dress code and be immaculately presented at all times.
- Manage your time effectively.
- Ability to Read, Write and Speak fluent English
- Client-centric mindset
- Excite and instil passion and pride for the brand.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong selling ability
- Energetic and dynamic
- Excellent communication
- Results orientated
- Knowledge and an interest of the luxury industry desirable
£23000 - £24000 per annum + commission
020 7433 2540