A fabulous opportunity has arisen for one of my clients who are leaders in their field A British brand that celebrates individuality between fashion and jewellery . Due to continued success they are looking for an talented Visual Merchandising Manager who will report into the General Manager - Product. The Visual Merchandising Manager will focus on the presentation of the brands product and its accompanying point of sale across global retail locations. You will develop and execute luxury, on-brand VM schemes to attract the customer and drive sales.
You will manage multiple product schemes, in-line with creative direction from the CEO, General Manager - Product and cross-functional input from Retail, Marketing and Merchandising teams. You will bring creative ideas for product display, design of props and new approaches to the VM.
You will own VM standards across all retail locations, working closely with Retail, Merchandising and Marketing teams to deliver store communication, management of VM guidelines and quantities, coordination of in-store signage and general VM administration. At all times, the Visual Merchandising Manager should ensure budgets are met and deadlines hit, whilst maintaining a luxury and commercial instore feel.
As a member of the New Product Development team, in addition to the above, you will be required to pick up ad hoc projects as when they arise and capacity allows.
My clients product studio is based in Norfolk along with their product team therefore this role must be located in our Norfolk office to ensure close and efficient working ties.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Create aesthetically optimised VM schemes for window vitrines and instore vitrines, for the presentation of existing products and new product launches
- Engage with sales and stock data to propose commercially viable VM schemes that drive revenue to the business
- Drive high VM standards across the retail locations with creation of clear guidelines and optimum communication with the teams
- Lead the visual customer experience instore ensuring all customer needs are met within the displays, for example to effectively display pricing, communicate the MV brand stories and any other important messaging
- Spend time instore to gather feedback from teams and identify areas for improvement within the Instore Experience to then escalate for review
Point of Sale (POS):
- Lead the creation of briefs for the design and sourcing of new props/POS, proposing creative solutions for the display of new collections
- Manage the external supplier to deliver the POS to brief, on time and within budget
Cross Regional Co-ordination:
- Proactively engage with and support the regional retail teams to ensure VM standards and best practices are shared and consistently maintained across the network
Administrative and budget management:
- Own and manage the budget planning and respective spend in line with the budget and maximize return on investment
- Ensure the VM area in the Holkham office is organised and maintained to high standards
- Ability to interpret visual briefs with creative skills
- Extremely well-organised with project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ambitious spirit, initiative, willing to multi task resourcefully and work independently
- Professional outlook with excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage suppliers, interacting effectively with colleagues and external contractors
- Ability to work on short timelines and in an agile changing environment
- Passionate about working in a customer obsessed environment
- Experience working in the retail environment and/or for a brand
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Minimum academic level required: A-Level
- Ideal academic level preferred: Bachelor's Degree
- Professional Qualifications: N/A
Ability to document your authorization to work in the United Kingdom
- Weekly travel to London (1 day a week minimum) will be required
- Full UK driving license required
£35000 - £40000 per annum
020 7433 2540