Exceptional Regional Manager for an exceptional watch brand
In 1946 Hans Wilsdorf created the Tudor Watch Company.
Tudor’s purpose was to be a watch brand “that our agents could sell at a more modest price than our Rolex watches, and yet one that would attain the standard of dependability for which Rolex is famous”.
Sixty eight years later in 2014, the brand was re-launched into the UK market. Three years further and Tudor is the 11th best-selling watch in the premium and luxury sector, stocked by the UK’s finest retailers and supported by Brand Ambassadors such as David Beckham, Lady Gaga, The All Blacks and Beauden Barrett, the worlds most exciting rugby player.
Now, we are looking for a Regional Manager to ensure and manage Tudor’s success with those retailers. It will be an opportunity to help shape the most important watch launch to hit the UK for many years and to work with leaders in the luxury watch industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Regional Manager orchestrates the business relationship and ensures required standards are achieved and maintained within each Official Tudor Retailer in the Southern half of the UK.
Exceptional candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A solid sales background with high levels of commercial credibility.
- A minimum of two years’ experience gained in retail account management.
- Whilst not essential, experience within the jewellery/watch industry is desirable and a passion for enthusing others on technical/luxury products is key.
- An understanding of the luxury goods retail industry.
- The ability to contribute to strategic planning initiatives.
- Confident and experienced at analysing sales data and interrogating stock management systems.
- Strong organisation and administration skills, with the ability to work independently and organise/manage own work routines both from home and in the field.
- A full and valid driving licence, with no imminent risk of loss, is essential.
On a personal level, applicants will possess the following attributes:
- A strong, entrepreneurial and positive attitude.
- Self-motivation and first-class communication skills to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Tenacity, high energy and a passion for driving success within the luxury goods industry.
- Immaculately presented and representative of a luxury brand.
- Able to undertake regular travel and stays away from home.
- Be resident in or around the M25.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date CV and concise covering letter highlighting how your skills and experience match the job criteria, notice period required, as well as indicating your salary expectation to apply button
Tudor UK is a trading name of The Rolex Watch Company Limited