Where we began…
Watchfinder is a leading pre-owned watch retailer and welcomes over 14.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over 15 years’ experience and expertise, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our successful team in Avery Row! You will be working with likeminded, passionate retail professionals in delivering world class customer service. You are a driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a vibrant and busy environment. You will apply yourself and give customers an experience like no other by offering your expertise on the luxury retail industry. You will be proactive and show initiative in a place where innovation is always welcomed. A successful Sales Advisor at Watchfinder always goes above and beyond to give customers the best service that they can offer. If you are ready to take the next steps in your retail career, then click apply!
Duties will include:
- Correspond to all customer enquiries via telephone or via our website
- Manage the start to finish sales process from appointments and viewings to purchases and after sales care
- Negotiating competitive prices of watches to secure a deal with the best possible margin (Also involvement with part exchange customers)
- Managing your ongoing pipeline of customer enquiries via a diary system to maximise conversion
- Greeting customers who are visiting the store or scheduled in for appointments.
- Keep the store clean and tidy to meet company expectations
- Sharing your experiences and knowledge with colleagues to develop as a team
About you ...
- Strong communication skills
- Results driven and thriving in a target driven sales environment (KPI’s)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to take in technical information
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Able to follow company policies and procedures
THE NEXT STEPS..
This list of Roles and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops, it is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check and provide two recent references
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
Apply for Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly