Supplier Enablement Analyst - Procurement (EMEA)
Mode Search is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a luxury Accessories & Jewellery brand in their search for a Supplier Enablement Analyst join their team.
Reporting into the CFO, this role will be responsible for working with suppliers and internal business partners to support in the procurement transformation of the brand.
- Development of enablement strategies
- Responsible for the implementation of source-to-pay supplier enablement efforts
- Identifying strategic suppliers
- Define supplier implementation plans and track from design to delivery against plan
- Support in supplier data cleansing, working closely with internal and external parties
- Execute Supplier Communications Plans
- Experience with systems implementations, especially Source to Pay packages ideally Coupa or Ariba
- Degree in Finance or Supply Chain Management
- Established experience in procurement analytics
- Ideally Fluent in German
For more information on this fabulous opportunity please get in touch.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, we can only get in touch with suitable candidates.