A fabulous new opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are a successful Jewellery brand .Reporting to the UK Sales Director, you will work as a marketing executive to implement the marketing year plan in line with international marketing strategy. , working on various projects with UK & Irish retailers as well as with the head office based in Paris, This role covers retail , corporate and trade events , you will also be responsible for the budget and strategy . This is a great opportunity for career development and the opportunity to have ownership of the role .
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include
- Maximize brand exposure through in store signage, co-op marketing/advertising and in store events/trade shows.
- Plan a digital strategy and implement it at retailer and corporate level
- Optimize retail staff engagement through training programs and sales incentives
- Collaborate with local Account Managers and secure the visual merchandising is well executed as per the brand guidelines
- Primary contact between the head of marketing in Paris, UK & Ireland retailers, PR agency and community manager handling social media.
- Responsible for maintaining the marketing budget and promotional calendar.
- As needed to adjust marketing tools provided from head office for UK and Ireland market needs
- Organize product and collateral for trade shows, and attend as needed
- Communicate with trade marketing publications for editorial product placements, and interviews.
- Manage cross channel trade marketing with a focus on multi-brand retailers and department stores
- Marketing Degree is preferred but not essential
- 4 years of relevant experience in marketing preferable within the retail sector
- Knowledge of the jewellery/watch market would be beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, French desirable but not essential
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Confidence to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Job based with easy commute of Basingstoke or within 1 hour, will be based from home initially
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly