IT User Support Executive
6 days left
London based premium accessories company are looking for an IT user support executive to join their small IT Team. Reporting into the IT manager this role is the first point of contact for all internal hardware and software support and requests.
Looking for someone with excellent customer service and experience supporting a corporate retail business.
Main duties :
- Solve daily IT problems and queries
- Provide VIP level support and out of office hours and/or off-site
- Organise local user set-up and training
- Manage internal asset list
- Manage company mobiles
- Support users on applications ensuring they are used to their optimum
- Support Windows PCs
- Support iOS PCs (Apple) in cooperation with local supplier as and when required
- Responsible for problem-solving other hardware (printers, scanners, AV equipment, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have:
- IT Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience in IT support function
- Good knowledge of hardware and software in the area of appropriate systems, to include but not limited to Microsoft Office and Windows, LAN, Printers, Smartphones, Apple, Cisco Broadband, mobile phones, VPN.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience of MDM tools such as Intune; familiarity with how Cloud technologies work
- Good networking skills.
- Knowledge of Office 365, OneDrive & SharePoint
- Troubleshooting Windows and the Microsoft office suite
- iOS Knowledge of iOS
- Knowledge of VPN Clients
- Experience with ticketing systems
Apply for IT User Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly