Fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Jewellery Manufacturers. Hockley Mint Ltd are looking for a results-driven Area Sales Manager to service and maintain an established account base and actively prospect and develop the territory.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with feedback on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative – jewellery trade would be an advantage.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
To apply please send us your covering letter and CV to Julie Beresford:
Please Click Apply Button Below
Established in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter in 1953, Hockley Mint is a British family business committed to exceptional quality and standard-setting British craftsmanship across casting, precious metal alloying, finished fine jewellery production and bespoke design. The name associated with its award-winning bridal mounts and wedding bands, Wedfit®, has become immediately recognisable in the trade and is often borrowed to explain the perfect partnership of engagement rings and wedding bands.
Through the combined efforts of multiple generations, Hockley Mint has grown into one of the largest independent jewellery manufacturers in Europe, offering everything from hand-carved waxes and diamond-setting to rapid prototyping, CAD/CAM design, 3D printing and complete ready-to-wear collections. By utilising the services of Hockley Mint, customers can truly tap into the spirit of British Made and support independent and traditional British manufacturing.