Full-time: 40hrs, 5 days Per week including Saturdays, 8.45 – 5.30 (approx.) – No Sundays (except during December or for occasional events)
Location: 4 Red Lion Square, Stamford, Lincolnshire PE9 2AQ
Stamford’s newly renovated luxury diamond boutique is currently seeking applications for full time sales consultants.
- The candidate should possess a strong desire to learn and grow within this vibrant and growing family business.
- Outgoing and confident, you will have a natural ability to connect with all types of people. You must be reliable and dedicated. Customer service is paramount.
- A genuine interest in the luxury retail sector is desirable. There’s a lot to learn about our products and way of working.
- Excellent long term career prospects for the right candidate. Full jewellery and sales training/qualifications offered.
- Luxury retail experience desirable.
- Competitive salary
Stamford is a stunning Georgian town, which is regularly voted one of the best places to live in the UK and is often featured in period film & TV due to its wonderful, unspoilt architecture, which was most recently seen in The Crown on Netflix. Whilst Stamford is classed as South Lincolnshire, it is situated next to Rutland in rolling countryside, with the beautiful Rutland water nature reserve. Stamford is a thriving market town, full of independent boutiques, cafes and restaurants and is well-known for Burghley House mansion and gardens which hold the famous Horse-Trials in September each year. Stamford offers a fantastic lifestyle and is a beautiful place to work.
Stamford is easily accessible by train and car from Leicester, Peterborough, Cambridge & Birmingham and is easily commutable from surrounding Rutland/Lincolnshire/Leicestershire villages.
Please apply in writing only with a CV and a covering letter outlining why you are interested the position by email to: