Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Working with commercial highstreet ladies product, you'll be a creative and versatile designer with an eye for trend. This role includes handmaking as well as CAD design, so previous experience with this is ideal. You will also be working on more premium product collections. Designing predominantly jewelry and a small amount of accessories, you will be presenting to customers and building relationships internally and externally with buyers and factories.
· A strong background in jewellery design
· Strong understanding of fashion trends
· Photoshop and Illustrator skills and competent in hand-making
· Product development knowledge and experience working closely with in factories - Far East, Turkey and India
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to design under pressure/tight deadlines.
· Enthusiasm and drive
This company has recently moved to beautiful new offices and they offer a fun and creative environment, flexible hybrid working, the opportunity to travel and mentor more junior members of the team,
The role reports in to the head of design.
Please send relevant commercial portfolio examples with your application.