An exciting opportunity is available to join the team at Jamieson & Carry to set up and manage the new Tag Heuer Boutique.
Our Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales and supply of our dedicated Tag Heuer store. They ensure that the right products are on display, help customers find what they’re looking for, and assist with any questions or concerns they may have about a particular watch or purchase. You will also play an important role in managing the staff team by overseeing their work to ensure that they’re meeting customer service standards and performing their jobs effectively.
Main Duties will be:
- Recruiting and training new employees to meet the store’s staffing needs then manage and develop the team.
- Ensuring that all merchandise is priced accurately and appropriately labelled
- Providing customers with product knowledge and advice to help them make informed buying decisions
- Establishing and enforcing rules and policies regarding employee conduct and store operations to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with the law
- Dealing with all incoming orders and ensure the stock is ordered.
- All aspects of service for Tag Heuer watches.
- Maintaining relationships with other businesses, including other stores, manufacturers, suppliers, to keep up with industry trends and developments
Requirements for this position are:
- Communications Skills - you must be able to communicate effectively with your team, customers and suppliers. You must be able to convey your expectations and goals to your team and help them understand how to meet those expectations. You must also be able to communicate with customers to help them find the right product for their needs.
- Product knowledge - you should have extensive knowledge of the products you sell. This can help you when you’re working with customers to find the right piece for them. You can also use your product knowledge to help you make decisions about what to order for your store.
- Outstanding Customer service: You should understand the expectations of high-end retail customers and be able to provide them with a top-class experience when visiting our premises. You should be able to promote and develop these skills in the team.
- Organisational skills: you should have strong organisational skills to allow you to track the inventory, sales numbers and other important information. Along with being able to organise your team.
- Leadership skills: you can manage and lead a team. You are responsible for the success of your team and the store. Effective leadership skills can help you motivate your team and help them grow professionally. You can also use leadership skills to delegate tasks and responsibilities to your team members.